Open Edition Print
Printed with archival inks on a luster professional photo paper. These inks provide vivid and vibrant colors and are designed to last 200 years.
Signed by Justin Copeland
*Frame not included*
We use CanvasHQ for our canvas printing needs.
They produce the best canvas prints I've seen thus far!
- The stretcher bars are crafted professionally from precisely cut pine and kiln-dried to resist warping.
- .75” Frame depth
- All canvas prints are of archival quality and are printed using moisture and fade-resistant inks. You can even clean your canvas with a moist towel with no smudging!
- Guaranteed to last a lifetime on your wall without fading.
- *Remember to never hang your art in direct sunlight. The artwork is always super sensitive to the sun and the ink will start fading after 3 years.*
- Easy to hang! Canvas prints come with all the necessary hardware. No tools needed!
- Your package is protected! Canvas prints are placed in a polybag to protect the surface of your print and the box holds the canvas firmly in place so there's no movement while in transit.
- If your order ever arrives damaged, email me at email@example.com and I’ll send another order ASAP.